Friday 21 March 2014

Ravelry Knitted Circlet



I found this free pattern on Ravelry and made this little knitted crown for S’s dressing up box. Simple but effective – it was quick to do and would make a nice present or party bag gift too.




Too cute!

Ravelry is an excellent resource for anyone into crochet or knitting. It's free to join and there are loads of free patterns available to download. There's some great patterns available for only a few pounds too. I got the pattern for S's fox hat from there which always gets nice comments when we're out and about. I think the pattern was about £4.



Another favourite is the crocheted teapot and teacup pattern which I made for S a few years ago - its so well played with now I won't put up any pics!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the crown pattern.
    I made several last Christmas for the children (and my Mum) to wear at lunch. Paper one always fall off. This pattern looks better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cally - I'm definitely going to make this again. My daughter has been wearing it all weekend and it's stood up to all that play.

      Delete